It’s easy, fun, energising, and anyone can do it !
Beat & Rhythm are the foundations of most popular music. Learning and practising the basics can:
- help you with playing your instrument
- support all of your other musical endeavours, including singing
- help you to develop into a good all-round musician
- build your skills for jamming & playing with others
- offer a safe outlet for emotional self-expression
- help you to create community
- cause you to have a lot of fun, lift your energy and make you happy !!
I am available for running drumming and percussion sessions for groups, parties and special occasions.
The photos show different clients and students I have worked with over the years
- Every lesson I give is different and ‘student-centred’ i.e. based around your level of experience, learning needs and interests. If you’re not sure what you need in terms of tuition, we can start a journey of discovery to find out !
- We can also use the piano, guitar, voice and recording during the lesson.
- I can accompany you on guitar, piano or percussion
- I’ll teach anyone who wants to learn, ages 5 – 80 !!
- Please contact me for rates and special offers. Discounts for committed students.
- Lessons take place in Poets Corner, off the Portland Rd, Hove, East Sussex BN3 5HA.
Follow the links for more details:
- Tuition – home
- Guitar lessons
- Singing lessons
- Piano & keyboard lessons
- Music lessons for children
- Rhythm & Percussion
- Songwriting, Arranging, Recording