- Get support and feedback on writing, arranging and recording your own songs and music.
- Develop intuitive and inspired playing and musical creativity.
Intuitive creativity & musicianship
In all of my teaching, I encourage students to develop a balance between:
- technique, knowledge, repertoire
- intuition, free expression of feelings and musical impulses
- discover your own unique musical magic !
The building blocks of music: theory and how to use it.
- ear training, improvisation
- develop musical awareness & listening skills
- learn from song books, recordings, or notation
Songwriting & recording
Learn to compose, arrange and record your own songs & music.
- write bass lines, melodies, drum tracks,
- backing vocal harmonies & lyrics.
- I can teach you Logic & Garageband on Mac.
- Every lesson I give is different and ‘student-centred’ i.e. based around your level of experience, learning needs and interests. If you’re not sure what you need in terms of tuition, we can start a journey of discovery to find out !
- We can also use the piano, percussion and recording equipment as part of the lesson.
- I can accompany you on guitar, piano or percussion
- I’ll teach anyone who wants to learn, ages 5 – 80 !!
- Please contact me for rates and special offers. Discounts for committed students.
- Lessons take place in Poets Corner, off the Portland Rd, Hove, E. Sussex BN3 5HA.